Homeowner & renter´s Insurance
Homeowners (and renters) have many options on homeowners insurance that can save them money. That said, you don’t want the cheapest homeowners insurance policy — you want the best homeowners insurance policy for the best price. Here’s how to get the best homeowners insurance.
The following items will be very helpful (but not necessary) to obtain a quote.
However, if you choose to purchase the quoted policy online, the following items will be required:
•A copy of your current Homeowners policy.
• Estimated distance to the nearest fire hydrant and fire department.
• Estimated home replacement cost.
• Estimated personal property replacement cost.
• Prior loss information.
• Detailed information and dates on any upgrades or renovations made to your home.
• Approximate square footage of your home (excluding the garage and/or basement).